Registration and Fundraising
- Once the transaction is accepted, any registration fee or funds raised for OneSky are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Participants under 12 years old shall be accompanied by an adult to join the event. Each adult can bring a maximum of two children below 12 years old.
- There will be a total of around 40 experienced marshals along the 7.7 km and 10.5 km trails, putting up signage to ensure our participants are on the right tracks.
- There will be first-aid service provided from Auxiliary Medical Service near the finishing line on Shatin Pass Road. We will report to the police in case of serious accident.
- OneSky will purchase Public Liability Insurance and Group Personal Accident Insurance for volunteers at the charity hike event. Participants can purchase accident/casualty Insurance and property insurance on their own as necessary.
Risk and Responsibility
- NO baggage service will be provided. Please do not bring along valuables. Participants are liable for their own property loss or damage during the course of the event.
- Participants should ensure their health condition is suitable to complete the charity hike. Participants are suggested to seek medical advice in advance if you have doubts. Participants are liable for their own safety.
- OneSky reserves the right to use all images, sounds and videos of participants on the day for future uses and references.
- Should a typhoon (signal No.3 or above) OR red/black rainstorm OR thunderstorm warning be put in place by the Hong Kong Observatory at/after 5:00 am on the event day, the charity hike will be cancelled automatically.
- Donations will not be refunded and will go towards helping the children we serve should the event be cancelled due to bad weather or under any other circumstances.
- Should you have any other enquiries, please contact us at +852 2520-5266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.