Scam Alert! We have recently become aware of a scam targeting college students seeking jobs. If you receive unsolicited phone calls or emails claiming to be from OneSky, please exercise caution and do not respond to such communications. The only legitimate recruitment webpage for OneSky is: https://onesky.org/careers/ . OneSky does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process and does not request or issue bank cheques or money transfer at any stage of the recruitment process. OneSky assumes no responsibility for any consequences (including financial loss, identity theft or otherwise) that may derive from such scams.
Family Mentor (Ref: HKP010)
In order to create a positive and inclusive environment, OneSky welcomes any individual from various diverse backgrounds and a passion for working with children to apply for the position. The Family Mentor will work in the Family Centre play areas by demonstrating quality adult-child interactions and early childhood best practices. They will model how to interact and enrich play through following children’s interests, asking inquiring questions, and teach parents and caregivers about responsive caregiving.
- Experience in working with young children and families
- Studies in Social Work or Social Science related disciplines
- Experience in parenting education, networking families and communities is an advantage
- Fluent in Cantonese, additional language highly preferred
- Passionate in working with children and families
- Friendly, approachable
- Cooperative and collaborative team member
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Undergo an extensive training on the OneSky approach, child protection, and early childhood care and education best practices
- Will demonstrate and model evidence based early childhood best practices to parents and caregivers through play
- Get on the floor, be hands on, and excited to get involved with the children’s play.
- Coordinate and promote messy and creative play.
- Educate adult caregivers participating at the Family Centre on the importance of play
- Support the Social worker and OneSky staff in creating a safe and inclusive environment.
- Help answer parent questions and inquiries
Please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
Visual Curriculum Developer (Ref: HKP011)
OneSky is looking for a full-time Visual Curriculum Developer to create artwork to visually enhance digital training materials. The Developer will work closely with curriculum production experts and management team to create visual curriculum appropriate for OneSky training. The developer will be responsible for turning written words, sketched ideas and concepts into visually presentable training materials, including infographics, handouts, posters, etc. This position is based in Hong Kong.
- Brainstorm with curriculum production team and training team to come up with creative visual ideas for training materials.
- Prepare and design necessary visual elements (graphics, illustrations, etc.) for approval.
- Consistently refine design based on opinions from curriculum production team and feedback from training team.
- Complete layout of digital material by integrating visual elements with text.
- Format final training materials and send to digital delivery or print.
- Support team members in other curriculum tasks, including digital curriculum management, template maintenance, translation, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or computer related fields.
- 1-2 years of work experience related to graphic design, illustration, or similar.
- Work experience in digital content production is preferred. Prior experience in NGOs or training organizations is a plus.
- Skilled in Adobe Illustration, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office software.
- Knowledge of photography and video editing is a plus.
- Able to communicate in English both in written and oral form.
- Able to effectively communicate and collaborate with a remote team.
- Creativity and curiosity in proposals, and open to feedback.
- Strong conceptual and implementation skills.
- Great attention to detail.
Please send your CV along with a visual design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.
We are looking for translators! If you are fluent in Vietnamese or Mongolian and want some experience working with a dynamic team in an NGO setting, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com